C Programming Language Demystified (Udemy.com)
Through the use of animation this course will demystify the internals of the C language in a way that anyone can learn!
Created by: Bhalchandra Gholkar
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- You will be able to write a small game application in C using pointers, Structures, arrays, functions, etc..
- You will overcome the fear of pointers, arrays and functions
- Ability to write 150+ lines of C program using various control structures of C language viz. Decision control structure, loop control structure and switch case control structure in C, functions, and pointers in C
- Advanced topics like Structues, File Handling, Dynamic Memory Allocation, Preprocessor Directives and Storage Classes in C
- You will understand and don't need to remember
- At the end of this course you will be well versed with Programming Fundamentals
- Master the foundations of the C language
- You will able to use various compilers like TC, gcc and CodeBlocks
Overall Score : 96 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
This course is designed to be comprehensive, so we assume that you desire the following:
- Knowledge of computer fundamentals
- Basic programming fundamentals
- Mastery of the C programming language through a self-study program
- Why you should learn the C programming language
- You want to use curiosity and "out-of-the-box" thinking to create excellent computer programs.
Whether you are an undergraduate in engineering, a polytechnic student, a professional or looking for an engaging career, then this course is for you! Be ready to explore writing programs in the conventional DOS based TC compiler, the latest IDEs as well as the GCC compiler in the Linux environment.
We are excited to get you started in the rewarding process of learning and mastering the C programming language. Start this course now and get ready to have the C language demystified!Who this course is for:
- Someone who is passionate about the C programming language
- A person that needs to refresh their knowledge of C and its syntax
- Someone who is Brand new to Programming
- An Undergraduate
- Any student who wants to learn a general programming language
- A Grade School or High School student looking to better understand the concepts of programming
- 4.8 Rating
- 49 Reviews
Post graduate Engineer... Computer Programming language trainer for last 15 years... Passionate about teaching and have taught personally over 3500 students. Currently my team is developing unique methodology for teaching programming language to the masses at lowest possible price. My team has tried to develop absolutely out of the box e-learning contents similar to Crafting a diamond.... for those who want to understand language concepts... I studied electronics as an Electronic Engineering Technologist at DeVry University. In working in the Audio Video and consumer electronics field since 1994, I have written and used C and C++ programs for work and to help automate every day computer tasks from stock trading applications to Graphical, Standard Deviation calculators. It is a pleasure to help others in topics that I have already spent so much time learning. For over the last 20 years I have been continually updating and practicing C and C+ programming skills.
I hope you enjoy the course.