Learn video editing from zero using Sony Vegas Pro easily + more than 1500 ready templates included for Sony Vegas Pro !
Created by: Ahmed Mahdy
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Create a Project and Adding Media to Timeline
- Control Video Preview Settings
- Remove Unwanted Part of Video
- Replace Audio in Your Video
- Add Animated Text to Your Video
- Hide Channel Logo from Video
- Hide Someone's Face along a Video
- Showing only One Color in Video
- Making a Ghost for YourSelf
- Do Super Jump Effect
- Do Fade in and Fade Out of video
- Control Opacity of Video
- Do Interference between 2 videos
- Speed Up and Slow Down a Video
- Control Velocity and Reverse a Video
- Replace Green Screen Using Chroma Keyer
- Zoom in and out a Video
- Resize and Rotate a Video
- Do more Than 25 Transitions
- Control Brightness and Contrast of Video
- Use Soft Contrast,Border and Camera Focus Effect
- Do Film Effects and Film Grain
- Do TV Simulator and Sony Sepia Effects
- Render and Save video
- Do Goku Super Saiyan White
Overall Score : 86 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
So what is the purpose of this course ?
We all want to learn about Video editing in the Shortest Time Possible and at the same time Get a lot of skills in this small time ! so with my own compressed course in Sony Vegas Pro , you will learn all the skills you need to Start your own Way in Video editing and In shortest time possible .
So what are you going to learn in this course ?
Create a project and adding media to Timeline, control video preview settings, replace audio in your video, add animated text to your video, hide channel logo from video, hide someone's face along a video, showing only one color in video.
You will also learn how to remove unwanted part of video, making a ghost for yourself, do super jump effect, do fade in and fade out of video, control opacity of video, do Interference between 2 videos.
In addition to learning how to control velocity and reverse a video, speed up and slow down a video, replace green screen using chroma keyer, resize, rotate a video, zoom in and out a video, do more than 25 transitions, control brightness and contrast of video, use soft contrast, border and camera focus effect.
Actually there is more ! I will give you links to more than 1500 ready templates instead of just making your own also professional and completely free .
In the end we are going to make an amv or an anime music video, you can find preview for the video in the course lectures.
So what are you waiting for ? Join now and start learning fast and easy !!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to Learn Video Editing
- Anyone who wants to Stop using Freelancers
- Anyone who has the passion to be successful in YouTube
I am Ahmed Mahdy an electrical power engineer, I am also an instructor at Udemy, Skillshare, StackCommerce, StackSkills and StackSocial with 13 courses.
I have a YouTube educational engineering channel called" Khadija Academy", i regularly post videos related to electrical engineering.
I am also an author on Amazon Kindle having 6 books about YouTube, science fiction and electrical engineering.
In 2018 Udemy awarded me of being from top 10% most engaging instructors.
I also created Khadija Academy on Teachable platform in 2019 , my mission is "Learn the fundamentals of electrical engineering branches from absolute beginner to advanced level."
I worked with different editing software starting from windows movie maker to Sony Vegas Pro and then Adobe After Effects.
In every one of my Udemy courses, you'll see that I am always available and always offer you support through each course. I will join your success and help you through any obstacles.
You'll notice that my courses get many 5-star ratings & reviews and my student satisfaction ratings also reflect this.
In the many positive course reviews my courses get, most people like the Way i Explain everything and encouraging teaching style that I convey as well as how I get right to the point and walk you, step-by-step through Complex Ideas.
(You'll find my courses below this bio - and all of my courses have at least 10 minutes of free previews available to you, so you can quickly