Learn how to make a stylish retro city loop animation in Cinema 4D and After Effects
Created by: Don Mupasi
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- How to make a seamless loop.
- Cinema 4D
- After Effects
- Retro Style Design
- Motion Graphics
Overall Score : 0 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
- How to use the various tools in Cinema 4D to build a large city scene
- The concept of creating a seamless loop
- A retro' lighting and rendering style in Cinema 4D
- Output/render settings from Cinema 4D, how to use Multi Passes' in Cinema 4D
- Importing the rendered sequence/s into After Effects
- Using After Effects for post effects and finishing touches
- The best export setting in Premier Pro for Instagram and Youtube.
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Users of Cinema 4D and After Effects
I am a freelance visual artist from the UK. I make retro & space loops and visuals. Most of my work is for musicians, so I make visuals for music videos and sometimes visuals for live shows and concerts. I also do a lot of personal projects and post them to my instagram @visualdon.
My main apps for creating visuals are Cinema 4D and After Effects.