Created by: Gianni Bruno
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- This is a complete course that will teach you from the basics to building advanced frameworks
- A free 200+ page E-Book is included to help students learn and revise
- Continuous Integration & Reporting via Jenkins
- You are taught good programming concepts such as abstraction, don't repeat yourself and Page Object Modelling
Overall Score : 90 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
** 200+ page e-book included with this course **
This course teaches you the following technologies:
- Selenium - is a suite of tools to automate web browsers across many platforms.
- Chai - is an assertion library that is often used alongside Mocha. It provides functions and methods that help you compare the output of a certain test with its expected value.
- Advanced Reporting (allure reports, J-unit Reports, JSON reports & more) - detailed, visual appealing, useful report outputs.
- Jenkins - is a simple way to set up a continuous integration and continuous delivery environment for almost any combination of languages and source code repositories
By the end of this course, you will have knowledge that's in great demand. A area that has shown rapid growth over the past year. Check out the preview videos to see what we cover!
What you will learn?
- This is a full course that teaches you from the basics all the way to building advanced frameworks!
- I teach you good code design concepts using Page Object Modelling (POM), Don't Repeat Yourself (DRY) and more!
- This course is practical. I walk you through everything and provide source code at each stage for you to follow along!
- You will gain invaluable knowledge after completing this course and will have skills that are in demand!
** This course includes a free 200+ page handbook & instruction guide that covers each lecture to help you learn and revise! **Who this course is for:
- Beginner automation testers
- Intermediate automation testers
- Expert automation testers
- Anyone interested in testing
- Manual testers
- Anyone that wants to learn about modern testing techniques
- Those interested in emerging testing technologies that is rapidly growing in popularity
My name is Gianni Bruno and I'm an experienced automation test engineer that has helped countless companies adopt automation testing into their enterprise environments.
I have also spent countless hours learning the ins and outs of automation test engineering and like to keep up to date with the latest automation trends - something that is important in today's rapidly expanding market.
I have been responsible for teaching numerous people/ teams to learn about automation testing. I know what works best so that my students get the very best from my courses.
I'm also the Founder of: QAUNI and WebdriverUniversity two websites that help teach automation test engineering; which is aimed at beginner level to people that are experienced but would like to refresh skills or be informed of the latest technology trends.
Example projects that I have worked on and responsibilities:
- Solely responsible for developing a large framework from scratch to test a wide ranges of websites and user journeys; currently in place within the current organisation which I work for and playing a critical role within the current release process.
- Developed a small and compact framework to scan 100's of URL's detecting flaws and exceptions in turn capturing images and generating reports in likelihood exceptions were detected.
- Developed a medium sized framework to co